Friday, March 24, 2006

TippyKayak--pictures and blog

I have to confess I fell way behind on reading over the trip and this reading also includes web reading. So I was pleased when I finally got caught up enough that I had time to read some of the reflection pieces that people have posted.

Check out this one by Pauline (AKA Tippy Kayak). READ UP. There are quite a few--and I purposely missed one or two ;)

Here is day -2, day 1, day 2, day 3, day 4, day 4 Part B day 5-visiting other sites, day 6-bad day (I agree it was a bad day!), day 7, day 8 home

Also she has posted a few pictures:
TippyKayak: "For those who have read my blog recap of my trip to St. Bernards Parish, thank you. I now have pictures along with my commentary on my website at www.pwhoffmann.com - click on BonaResponds."

No comments: