Monday, March 28, 2005

Random topics

I have uploaded quite a few new pictures...I held off uploading pictures of Nermie (19 year old cat who died on Good Friday). It was too soon.

Spring is Much better than winter. Even 40 degrees seems warm.

I am getting zero done today. Not sure why. I really tried this AM. Then computer problems and poor organization cut into things.

I am still ristening to Franklin and Winston. IT is VERY good. I had not expected it to be as good as it is. 102 minutes is next. Yellow Jammer Rammer Hammer was also very good. Defnitely recommended even if it is about Alabama Football.

BTW if you have not used the word ristening in conversation, please do so ! ;)

I have done so poorly in NCAA basketball pools as to be not worth mentioning. I have one of the final four. Oh well.

I hope I do not have too high of expectations for the Mets. My prediction: 88-92 wins.

I wish the Bills had a frist round pick. The off season has been a real dud so far.

Short of expenses and transaction costs, how can someone do very poorly in investing. Markets are pretty efficient, so that means it is as hard to do poorly as it is to do well....Ordered about $400 worth of gardening things yesterday. Mainly trees. Many new apple, pear, and peach trees. Digging holes is next.


Quote of the week: How many things there are which I do not want---Socrates

No comments: