Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Hands On Blog » Blog Archive » Dear Friends…

I just realized that I never blogged this! It is from Carrie who left Handson after an amazing stay!
Hands On Blog » Blog Archive » Dear Friends…:
"I am very excited about the work and trajectory of Hands On Gulf Coast and know that we are setting ourselves up to be a long term, sustained presence in this community. It has been a privilege to work with such an inspired and committed group of individuals. So many people have given this the best of themselves towards this effort, and I know will continue to do so. Our little experiment in the Gulf has shown me that it is possible for this many people to come together and work and love so hard to build and sustain something they believe in. A place whose message ministers to our souls in the deepest sense and keeps people coming back."
Follow the link, there is much more!

Bye Carrie, you will be missed!

No comments: