Thursday, April 07, 2005

Franklin D. Roosevelt Presidential Library and Museum

Having just finished ristening to Franklin and Winston, I want to learn more about each. I have to admit I knew much more about CHurchill than FDR.

My prior view on FDR was that I did not like him. Why? Built bug government, taxes, etc. And i always had the view that he could not be trusted. I am not sure that book did much to change that, but I do appreciate what he did (the positives) much more.

Franklin D. Roosevelt Presidential Library and Museum

Cartoons about FDR.

FDR's Fireside chats--VERY INTERESTING!!!

In spite of FDR's courage and leadership, I still think I am a bigger fan of Churchill. His stand against Hitler before the US entered the war is still one of the most important things I can imagine.
The Churchill Center is an excellent site!


BTW the book was really good! And contrary to some of the reviews, I did learn quite a bit! ;)

No comments: