Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Random Topics2 Squared Again

Some random topics that I have not had time to write on in a while:

Ristening is finally getting some of the respect it deserves!...Breaking the DaVinci Code is predictable so far...Kareem Abdul Jabbar is a good author. While I loved Guns, Germs, and Steel it was became too predictable after the first quarter. That said, many great insights in first quarter!...Hotel Rwanda is a great movie...Cory was right, 24 is VERY VERY good! Just got the second season on DVD.

Thoughts from on the bike: often the only difference between a yard sale and a messy yard is a sign...going up is often more fun than going down, but you go down much faster....it is more difficult to lead than it is to follow...

Spring may be my favorite time of year just because it ends winter which is my least favorite time...After the first two days, having a birds' nest in your garage really is not as cool as it sounds...there are few things better than a hot spring day...I have zero idea why people use pesticides and weedkillers on their yards both seem to me to be worse than a total waste of money....instant stress relief? Blow a dandelion and watch for all the seeds to hit the ground...Best smells? Lilac followed by Wild Phlox followed by Honeysuckle. I think.

The Mets are very inconsistent and need relief pitching...I was disappointed to see Strickland not called up...being a landlord is really no fun...the NFL draft was anticlimatic...the lack of pitching for the Yankees was not a surprise, the lack of hitting is...

No comments: