Friday, December 03, 2004

Quotes of the week

One thing that I have missed sharing in the absence of recent newsletters, is quotes that I like. So this is the perfect place to do that!
  • "Dripping water hollows out rocks"--Ovid
  • "I do the very best I know how--the very best I can; and I mean to keep doing it until the end"--Abraham Lincoln
  • "If you want to be good, make your teammates the best they can be"--Wally Szerbiak's father
  • "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has."--Margaret Mead as quoted in When Fish Fly
  • "Do you listen to make a difference, or do you listen to defend yourself?"--John Yokoyama in When Fish Fly
  • "It's a simple formula; do your best and somebody might like it"--Dorthy Baker as quoted in The Book of Positive Quotations.

FTR I liked When Fish Fly so much I purchased 10 copies for people at our store!

No comments: