Monday, December 26, 2005

Christine Francis Reports from Biloxi

Christine Francis went down to Biloxi in October. She is one of the main student leaders of the BonaResponds group. She is spending her Chirstmas break back with Handson. She will be giving us updates on what it is like now in Biloxi and what she is doing.

December 21, 2005--I'm here and just woke up for my first day of real
work. It's pretty cold down here right now...I'm quite surprised. Totally new faces too...only a few that I really recognize. But that's ok...everyone is still really nice.

Darius isn't here right now. He is in Atlanta for two days...should be back by tomorrow or the day after so
I haven't had a chance to talk to him yet about anything come March. I will keep on that tho and do it as soon as he returns.

Today I am going to take it easy and not gut houses or anything. I figure I got a taste of that in October and I should try some other things now...plus I'm going to be here for about a month...plenty of time to try
everything on the board. Today I am going to go to the Boys and Girls Club in Biloxi and hang out with the
little kids and play games with them and things like that. Should be an interesting experience. They said they
had play doh for them today and a whole bunch of board games....

Take Care,

Christine

No comments: