Thursday, December 15, 2005

Flickr: Photos from Hands On Worldwide

I have looked at literally hundreds of pictures from Handson since we left, (both here and elsewhere).

While I was mainly looking to see how things are changing, I was also trying to see if anything "we" had done had made an impact (yeah I know, but I still wanted to actually SEE something in a picture--a house that we had worked on now being rebuilt, a FEMA trailer in a yard, etc.). I realize they are, but still just wanted to see it.

Well finally, I found something. However minor it may be:the orange stickers on the cabinets in the kitchen are still there! :) lol. And of course the tool shed that Andy and Mary helped on.

Can you tell it is the middle of finals week adn I am tired of tests and correcting?!

No comments: