Friday, July 08, 2005

Following the Tour De France

It is really hard to get much done work-wise during the tour. It is by far my favorite multiple day sporting event!

From Financeprofessor.com fun pages:

Le Tour--Good (and in many languages)
Eurosport (My favorite live audio and live text),
Velonews (usually my first look),Roadcycling.com-with RSS too!, Bicycling.com (often the fastest live text) all have much coverage, and Procycling.com (which has some of my favorite stories day in and day out).

LanceArmstrong of course also has a very cool site. The news is actually at ThePaceline.com (It is one of my favorites for inside stories and pictures).

My favorite blog that is centered on the tour is TDFblog, Eddie's links to the tour, and of course you have to check out Graham Watson's pictures!

No comments: