Saturday, January 14, 2006

HandsOnUSA: 200 volunteers in house, and still a happy family....!

From Dave Campbel;s' Handson blog: HandsOnUSA: 200 volunteers in house, and still a happy family....!: "Thanks to Huntington College, Dartmouth, Alfred State, St Bonavanture, Williams, ( and a few others) for your spirit and productivity."

and he also provides a overview of how the Handson Network/Handson merger will come into existence. I know it is controversial in some quarters, but give it a chance. From a finance perspective it does make much sense. Trying to maintain the spirit of small group within a bigger group is hard, but if anyone can do it, Handson will be able to! (FTR I just caught myself using a "we" instead of Handson. That is how much I like the group!!! )

I will provide more links (and maybe even some more from Dave) later.

No comments: